looking for field trail pup

koyote

looking for field trail pup

Post by koyote » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 pm

grief gsp looking for a field trail pup with bieurs evolution female and sabastion

CDN_Cocker

Re: looking for field trail pup

Post by CDN_Cocker » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 am

What on earth does this post mean

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am

They are looking for a field trial GSP pup with grief, bieurs evolution female and sabastion blood...I assume ;)

lahunter562

Post by lahunter562 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 am

Leroy Merrell in Bakersfield Ca. has what are you looking for. Heavy on Beier's Evolution, Prima Bannane with Grief and their background, about the sabastion part that I don't know. I have an 8 year old female that she is still going strong at her tender age chasing chuckars. Most of these dogs run in the 50 pound range. His dogs are horse back FT stuff. I am waiting for the next litter that is going to have this summer/fall. I don't FT, but the female that I have, sure can find her share of wild chucks, quail and can retrieved a duck or two and if I let her she can run 400 + on them chuckar hills :twisted: Thanx for reading

doco
Location: Massena, NY - on the Northermost US/Canadian Border

Post by doco » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:53 pm

PM Sent, I have 2 Greif males available right now. The will be 7 weeks on May 3rd. 1 ticked and 1 white and patched.

Vision

Post by Vision » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 pm

doco wrote:PM Sent, I have 2 Greif males available right now. The will be 7 weeks on May 3rd. 1 ticked and 1 white and patched.

Bill

This poster is my buddy Lynn.

I would love to see pictures of your pups. I bet you are excited to see some of them go away.

Kyle

Troy08er

Post by Troy08er » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 pm

If Leroy is doing the breeding I would jump on it. He knows that line as good as anyone. Larry Lowell and Ellis Hallmark also have those bloodlines.
lahunter562 wrote:Leroy Merrell in Bakersfield Ca. has what are you looking for. Heavy on Beier's Evolution, Prima Bannane with Grief and their background, about the sabastion part that I don't know. I have an 8 year old female that she is still going strong at her tender age chasing chuckars. Most of these dogs run in the 50 pound range. His dogs are horse back FT stuff. I am waiting for the next litter that is going to have this summer/fall. I don't FT, but the female that I have, sure can find her share of wild chucks, quail and can retrieved a duck or two and if I let her she can run 400 + on them chuckar hills :twisted: Thanx for reading

doco
Location: Massena, NY - on the Northermost US/Canadian Border

Post by doco » Wed May 01, 2013 7:16 am

Kyle,

We just started hitting the 50'sand 60's this weekend. Tried to get some pic's but they were having too much fun. 12:00 sticks on the two males left. I'll try to get some up. If you go to my Facebook page, I have a pic of the Dark Pup that I had in mind for him. However, he is going to my daughter's boyfriend now. Beautiful dog with a high stick as well. Real mellow and very independent outside and inside.

Bill

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 am

Now I'm looking at your facebook lol.