LALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF BULL!

dlfl

LALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF BULL!

Post by dlfl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:40 am

Key Quotes from AR 2010 and TAFA Speakers:

"We should distinguish our message from less meat, because what we want is no meat." - Carrie Packwood Freeman, Activist and Professor at Georgia State University. AR 2010

"Owning animals is the equivalent of slavery." - Hope Bohanec, In Defense of Animals. AR 2010

"I have no problem with breaking and entering, destroying labs, burning buildings, and busting open cages." - Camille Hankins, Win Animals Rights and spokesperson for Animal Liberation Front. AR 2010

"The point at which society moves towards our views is a point where we are significantly closer to the vegan world that we are all working toward." - Bruce Friedrich, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. AR 2010

"The dog they walked last night is no different than the pig they ate for breakfast."
- Jerry Cesak, Radio Personality and Proponent of HSUS' 'Yes on Prop 2' Campaign. TAFA

"Any state with an initiative process is on our radar." - Jennifer Hillman, Humane Society of the United States. TAFA

"I dream of a vegan world - that's where I want everything to go." - Gene Baur, Farm Sanctuary. TAFA
Dіck