Please Act Now!

wirehog

Please Act Now!

Post by wirehog » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Stop SB-250!

I am not an activist. Shoot, this is the first time I've written a post like this. I'm just a guy who is worried about our sport and our dog's future. If we can't stop it in California then it will happen where you live. I know it's California. Heck, I live here and I can't stand what this state is doing. But I am just one man and I need your help. So please help me. By helping me it will help you in the future.

You DO NOT need to be a California resident to act. Let your voices be heard!

Automated fax service to all members of California Assembly Committee at SaveOurDogs.net.

California Bill SB-250 requires ALL dogs and cats to be sterilized including working dogs . This genocide for our future quality working dogs.

If we can't stop it here NEXT WILL BE YOUR STATE!

This bill is not about animal control. It's about more officers, bigger budgets, more government control. Even the animal shelter administrator admits "this is not about saving dogs and cats". Every city or county with mandatory pet sterilization has resulted in an astounding increase in pet euthanasia rates.

Out-of-state visitors are even subject to this proposed law. So your trial/show dog is at risk if you compete in California. Also this bill will supersede your ownership of your dog. The bill states that ANYONE who feeds or has control of the dog is the "Custodian" of the dog and can legally force or be forced to have it sterilized. Animal rights groups are known to kidnap dogs and surrender them to animal services to have them sterilized or killed. So help me and yourself by stopping this now!

Here is the latest proposed SB-250 Bill. Read it for yourself.

Act Now! Stop SB250 by visiting SaveOurDogs.net.
Jim

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost...
Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill...
It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish...
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world...
--J.R.R. Tolkien--