NRA Membership

Razor

NRA Membership

Post by Razor » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 am

If you go to www.guntalk.com you can get 10 bucks off a membership. I would encourage every hunter to join before the new administration takes office.

vzkennels

Re: NRA Membership

Post by vzkennels » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am

Razor that would be nice if everyone that thinks a law abiding citizen should have the right to own guns & protect them selves would join but you would be surprised at how many of those people hate the NRA.When it's too late & we loose those rights they will be the first ones to wonder why & what happen. :? :?

birddogsunlimited

Re: NRA Membership

Post by birddogsunlimited » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am

iv been a member now for going on 10 years. there are alot of benifits to joining besides protecting our right to keep and bear arms. we lost 3 guns in a duck hunting acident last year when our boat capsized in november out side of some hypothermea and some lost gear every body made it out ok due to some other hunters saving our buts. because we were all nra members the standard membership insurance replaced all of our lost guns. I too encorage every body to join with this administration there is a great battle in the years to come for gun owners nation wide look what clinton did when he was in office and obama wants to take it to even more extreams. its going to take people to wake up and relize that it is very possible for the government to take away our rights if we dont stand up for them now. what would you do if it was your fredom of speach or religion being imposed on.
rossi ann. gsp
mavrick gsp
willow gsp
Charlie yellow lab
kimber yellow lab
barrett yellow lab
mikey choc. lab r.i.p buddy