Morgan

Friedelsheim

Morgan

Post by Friedelsheim » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:41 am

It's never easy, but yesterday I said goodbye to my Morgan (Stormin’ Morgan von Ebersole SH NA I UT II) 7/9/2000 – 12/29/2007

She was the little liver dog that started it all for me. My first NA dog, my first Utility dog, my first AKC Senior hunter.

She has provided me with many outstanding memories. From nailing a covey of sharptails in ND to losing her in the cattails while she stood patiently on a rooster waiting for us find her. She was a consistent performer and a natural when it came to finding wild birds. She was a dog that I could always count on to give me a 100% time and time again.

Morgan produced very well for me and was the foundation bitch that started it all at Friedelsheim GSPs. She was bred 3 times, once to Deadwood’s Titan UT II and twice to VC Merrymeeting Hubertus MH. Morgan produced 28 puppies (12 F 16M) in her three litters and all of them qualified for NAVHDA Natural Ability Breeders Awards. Of the 16 puppies that were NA tested, her offspring averaged a score of 106 pts.

She will be truly missed

bird

Post by bird » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:52 am

Last edited by bird on Sun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:46 pm

My condolences...It's sounds as though she holds a lot of special memories

WiskeyJaR

Post by WiskeyJaR » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:04 pm

sorry to hear, loss of a good friend is always hard.

Don
GDF Junkie

Post by Don » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:02 pm

Sorry to hear of the loss. Right now the pain of such a loss is especially vivid in my mind.
Never set your dog up to fail - Delmar smith

The greatest room in the world is the room for improvement - William F. Brown

Some people think to much like people and not enough like dogs!

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:00 pm

Dam^ Donnie. I'm very sorry to hear this terrible news and taken with a bit of shock. I know there is nothing I can say to make anything better, but if there is anything at all I can do...... I'll keep you folks in my thoughts and prayers. Morgan produced a great and bright future for you for certain and I know we'll be seeing great things for years to come from her pups, thus from her.

Shoot me an email whenever you get a chance.
Bruce Shaffer

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
Mark Twain

Bruce, Raine, Storm and GSP's
Almost Heaven GSP's
"In Search of the Perfect GSP";)

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:06 pm

Hard enough when they have to go but when they are taken too early..That makes it so much harder
Sorry for you loss of a great companion
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:53 pm

Donnie

Sorry to hear of the loss. It's never easy when they go, even though they were "just a dog" they seem to touch us so deeply in the time we got to share with them.

We just have to remember how lucky we were to have such noble, marvelous animals come into our lives and share it with us. No matter how brief it was.

Hang in there.

Streenie79

Post by Streenie79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 pm

I am so very sorry to hear of Morgan's passing....the loss of such a friend and companion always leaves quite a hole in our lives.

I'm glad to know Morgan will live on through her pups....it sounds like she left quite a mark in them.