kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Henson's Tiffy

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 am

Henson's Tiffy

Date Whelped: Tuesday, July 16, 1996 Laid to rest Aug 13 2011

Sire: HENSON'S BLACKEYE SAM Dam: HENSON'S SOPHIE GIRL

Bob Henson Owner and Breeder

With 54 points Tiffy was a 2x NSTRA Champion and 2nd runner up AZ region 2001. She placed in AZ, CA, NE, KS, CO and IN. Tiffy was one who kept you in your toes in NSTRA but at home on the pheasant preserve guiding she rarely left a bird unfound in the field. She also loved to go wild bird hunting the few times a year Bob had a chance to go. She may not have been that most known dog on the circuit but she gave her heart in the field. May she her journey over rainbow bridge to the big bird field in the sky be one where she is free to run and play like she did in her younger days.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Meller

Re: Henson's Tiffy

Post by Meller » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 am

Sorry for your loss.
Sounds like she had a long and fruitful and happy life.
Sad to see the good ones go. :(

Jordan

Post by Jordan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, KBD. Tiffy sounds like she was a spectacular dog.
WANTED: 20ga. American Arms Derby, Tristar Brittany, BSA Royal or any mid-range Spanish SxS

Friedelsheim's Uptown Down South

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Very sorry to hear of loosing Tiffy. Condolences.
brenda

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Bob didn't take it well that's for sure..Thank you for the condolences... :cry: :cry: :cry: hate that they have to get old so fast
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.