Scotch

bkidd79

Scotch

Post by bkidd79 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 am

He was here for just a short time 14 months, but seemed like ten years. Scotch passed away last week after his inquisitive attitude and nonstop drive got him into some bathroom cleaner.

Scotch was my first dog that I had trained. A long way from finished but well on his way. He enjoyed every hunt and every bumper thrown. He will be greatly missed. It's hard to believe he is gone, I just keep thinking when I get home he will be there to greet me with those bright brown eyes and smile lines as I called them.

Thanks for the great times Scotch, I'm so sorry......

Meller

Re: Scotch

Post by Meller » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Sorry for your loss :(
Sometimes things just happen.

Jordan

Post by Jordan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your puppy and the circumstances surrounding it. As Meller pointed out above - sometimes things just happen and you should not blame yourself.

I believe that God welcomes all of our companions into to Heaven and take comfort that they are not gone forever. If you feel the need, check out www.petloss.com. The website helped me when I lost my dog a month ago and continues to help when I have the occasional rough day thinking about her.

God bless you and your beloved pup.
WANTED: 20ga. American Arms Derby, Tristar Brittany, BSA Royal or any mid-range Spanish SxS

Friedelsheim's Uptown Down South

GUNDOGS
GDF Junkie

Post by GUNDOGS » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

I am so so sorry to hear this, i have followed your posts before with scotch..just remember memories are forever so as tough as it may be at times think of him with a smile and celebrate the times you had with him, i bet thats what he would want for you, to smile....ruth
GUNDOGS SHORTCREEK IRON HORSE (HARLEY)