Scott Davis of Treads and tracks

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Scott Davis of Treads and tracks

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 am

I know some of you here had either known or had purchased one of his launchers ..Please pray for his family to have the courage to pick up the pieces of their lives and continue to love life with the zest that Scott had in his. :cry:
http://obitsutah.com/show_obit.php?id=3203
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

snips
GDF Junkie

Re: Scott Davis of Treads and tracks

Post by snips » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 am

Wow, thats awful...What happened?
brenda

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 pm

copied from the utah board
**UPDATE:**

I spoke with Kim again this afternoon and the funeral is scheduled for 11am on Tuesday of next week. It is in the LDS Stake Center just west of his home at 1300 S and Main St in Bountiful. There is a viewing an hour prior to the funeral. All of the details will be in his obituary that will run on Sunday in the Deseret News and the Davis Clipper.

For those interested as to a little more in regards to what happened. Scott was heading out on a scout camp and everyone was in the truck waiting for him to leave while he packed a few last minute items in his garage. Nobody was in the garage so exactly what happened isn't exactly clear but it sounds as though while packing things in his bag a handgun went off shooting him in the chest. His wife provided CPR until the medics arrived but it was too late.

--Also, if you didn't notice my post earlier please remember to try to send me any memories and/or photos you have of Scott even if it was as simple as a one time encounter. If he made an impression on you then I want that to be something his kids can remember forever.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

mrsb73122

Post by mrsb73122 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 pm

I bought a few of the launchers from Scott in the beginning, and even though it took quite a while to get things straightened out, he was always up front with me and did whatever it took to make sure I had what I needed. He seemed like such an honest and upright guy. Such a tragic loss. I'll be praying for Scott's family and for God's provision for them.
Sharon B.