Hunt REDI

IDHunter

Hunt REDI

Post by IDHunter » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Anyone on here used the Hunt REDI line of strap vests? Curious to get some opinions or reviews. Considering one as an alternative to Wingworks, since Wingworks hasn't been producing vests for close to a year and has no projected date to re-open.

averageguy

Re: Hunt REDI

Post by averageguy » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Never heard of it. I am hearing good things about the Final Rise Vest. I use a Wingsworks and like it but that is moot when you can't buy one.

https://finalrise.com/?fbclid=IwAR0vkj4 ... qYomQfEMxY

IDHunter

Post by IDHunter » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Thanks. Haven't checked out Final Rise, but I'll take a look at them. Would love to support the company that is 2 hours from me (WW), but can only wait so long for them to decide if they still want to be in the vest game.

Tenderfoot

Post by Tenderfoot » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:36 am

I really wanted to try a WW as i had heard good things about them but for the life of me could never time or find out they were taking orders until after the fact. I’ve inquired several times when they anticipate opening but as there site says, they will not respond..... All that to say I went with Final Rise

IDHunter

Post by IDHunter » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:22 pm

Tenderfoot wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:36 am
I really wanted to try a WW as i had heard good things about them but for the life of me could never time or find out they were taking orders until after the fact. I’ve inquired several times when they anticipate opening but as there site says, they will not respond..... All that to say I went with Final Rise

I'm with ya. I live two hours from WW so I had an extra reason to buy from them... supporting local business. But they just can't seem to figure out their processes, they have been shut down for vests for almost a year now. I've asked several times and can't get a commitment on re-opening for vests. The limited interaction I've had with them hasn't given me a good feeling about what their customer service would be like either. It's too bad, because they do seem to have a very well liked product. Just need better business sense I think. I ended up going with HuntREDI, and after only a couple trips with their setup I will say I do like it a lot. It's a tough price tag to swallow, especially compared to what WW sells their vests for, but gotta go with what is actually available.

RatDog

Post by RatDog » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:56 pm

I got an Orvis Pro that I really like. Seems like it’s modeled off of what we called an H-harness and battle belt in the Corps. Seems well made and everything is in the right spot as far as I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk