UnderArmour Prey Field General Jacket

tsl34

UnderArmour Prey Field General Jacket

Post by tsl34 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:00 am

Does anyone have this jacket and have a review on it? I'm looking for a decent softshell jacket for use here in Pennsylvania. Something for rainy days, windy days and as a jacket I can layer under for late season. I keep coming back to this jacket because UnderArmour gear generally has a good athletic cut and seem to work well, but it doesn't have the history that a company like Orvis or Folsom does (also doesn't have the high price tag like the others haha). Any info is appreciated

DeLo727

Re: UnderArmour Prey Field General Jacket

Post by DeLo727 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:42 pm

I own the jacket and I am totally in love with it, it fits a little snug so take that into consideration when purchasing. I have beat mine and it has held up very well. If you've owned Under Armor gear before its on par with the rest of their equipment. Not a lot of pockets on it but I like simplicity in my jackets. I love the cuffs on it, it will keep you warm and dry, its extremely comfortable, has good movement in the shoulders. Its a good buy.

tsl34

Re: UnderArmour Prey Field General Jacket

Post by tsl34 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 am

I just got one at Field and Stream. Definitely a great feeling fit. They had the coat and pants together on sale and I had a coupon from their email list and grabbed them both. Really love the fit, now I have to wait till Friday to test it out haha