MobileStrong Store n Pull

mtlee

MobileStrong Store n Pull

Post by mtlee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:23 am

I researched drawer / slide systems for a while and could really only find any info on the truck vault and cargoglide option. Until, by luck I stumbled upon the MobileStrong Store n Pull. I searched and searched but could not find any real reviews or individuals who had personal experience with this product. I ended up calling the company and speaking with there representative several times before deciding to give it a shot. Customer service was always friendly , fast, and knowledgeable. If they didn't know they found out and promptly contacted me. The unit was shipped about 99.5% assembled and all I had to do was put in the bed of my truck and bolt on a cross beam up towards the cab. This keeps the unit from sliding by having metal wings behind the factory installed d-rings in the bed of my truck. Seems to be a well built unit. Drawers slide in and out easily and lock. The slide is smooth and has several different locking positions. It holds 800lbs and extends to 80%. I was concerned about this because I wasn't sure I would be able to access the back of the slide without 100% extension, but this has not been an issue. I got the drawer dividers on one side and the 5 gun holder on the other. Overall I am very impressed with my initial impression of the product and can't wait to put it to use. Next project ... custom made 3 dog box as the intermediate rough rough kennels I ordered were about 1/4" to tall and won't clear the hinges on the A.R.E. shell when I pull the bed slide out. Luckily LL Bean has a great return policy. Cost shipped was 2900, pricey but less than the truck vault / cargoglide by about 2000.

Hope this helps as I could find nothing on this product when trying to do my research !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AAA Gundogs

Re: MobileStrong Store n Pull

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Thanks for the review and pictures. I researched storage systems and never saw this brand/model.

Do you lose the area in front and behind each wheel well?

On the non-slide cargo top, do you think it could take the weight of a quad and a 3 hole dog box?

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:01 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:Thanks for the review and pictures. I researched storage systems and never saw this brand/model.

Do you lose the area in front and behind each wheel well?

On the non-slide cargo top, do you think it could take the weight of a quad and a 3 hole dog box?

The drawer system alone fits between the wheel wheels so you will have an area in front of and behind the wheel wells that is unused space. You could store things there. I have a few gallon jugs of water and travel dog food bag there now. The slide fits over the wheel wells and utilizes the total length and width of the bed. I'm not sure what the rated weight is for the drawer system alone but if you give them a call they would be able to tell you. Hope that helps.

pointerdog
Location: Idaho but currently on assignment in Canada, plus traveling overseas

Post by pointerdog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:54 am

Looks like a very slick setup !