E-Collar question

proudag08

E-Collar question

Post by proudag08 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 pm

I have heard lots of good things about both TT and Sprotdog products. I like TT because its made in America and SEEMS more versitile. I only have one dog, will only ever have one dog at a time (maybe two when we have kids but never a full chain) and was wondering if the high cost of the TT was because its able to be used on a lot of different dogs running at the same time. Another way to word my question would be, is TT worth the extra $ if I only have one dog and only anticipate having one dog?

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: E-Collar question

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 pm

After going through the "Other" brands I was always Thankful for my Old TT for back up when the others failed me.

I was trying others because they were cheaper and my one TT out lasted all the others ..Matter a fact the guy I sold my old TT two he is still using it battery had to be replaced but that is it..I sold my Classic 70 to get the Pro 100 for the lower levels of stimulation

So in my book Yes the TT is worth the added price because it is Made in America by English speaking Americans from different ethnic backgrounds...I took the tour of the plant since it is just south of me :wink:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

AmericanHuntingDog

Re: E-Collar question

Post by AmericanHuntingDog » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Like most things you get what you pay for - I personally Like Dogtra but know TT is the leader in the industry - I have a sportsdog and it works but I have had to resolder wires in it and replace the battery (battery can go out in any brand)
If you are looking to buy one and never replace it spend a little more and get one of the top of the line brands - even if it is a lower end unit from TT or Dogtra you wont be disappointed.

Brian
American Hunting Dog
Online supplier of all things Training Related. All Major Brands of ECollars and More.
http://www.americanhuntingdog.com