PFP supply

gittrdonebritts

PFP supply

Post by gittrdonebritts » Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Just wanted to give Jess Stucky and his Business PFP supply a review , Jess was very helpful and took the time to help me make a decision on my New E-collar system and was one of the best experiences I've had with a Supply company. Give Jess a call or shoot him an e-mail you won't be disappointed.

Joe

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Re: PFP supply

Post by ACooper » Mon May 09, 2011 5:27 pm

My experience was exactly the same.

CowboyBirdDogs

Post by CowboyBirdDogs » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 am

Is there a website?

topher40
GDF Junkie

Post by topher40 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 am

Chris E. Kroll
CEK Kennels
http://www.cekkennels.com
785-288-0461

Governments govern best when governments governs least

-Thomas Paine

prairiefirepointers

Post by prairiefirepointers » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks CK.

If you don't see what you're looking for it doesn't mean by a longshot I don't have it available. I am WAY behind on updating the Supply site. I have been needing to update all the new Garmin, Sportdog, and TT products, but I have mama's kitchen & bathroom remodel taking presidence over most everything... Lets face it folks, I have to live with her and she's a doll, but if mama ain't happy, nobody is! :lol:

I will add that the new Garmin Astro 320 combos are on backorder for another couple weeks. All the new Sportdog and TT stuff is readily available. Just gimme a shout if you have questions or don't see what you're looking for.

620-615-1606 Anytime. OR prairiefirepointers@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jess Stucky
Jess Stucky
Prairie Fire Pointers & Supply
Pretty Prairie, KS
http://www.prairiefirepointers.com
http://www.prairiefirepointersupply.com
'Distinguished Dogs for the Discriminating Hunter'
Doesn't Your Dog Deserve The Best?

"Add clarity to your life, see through the eyes of a dog"

DonF
GDF Junkie

Post by DonF » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

This is the first I have heard of PFP Supply. I just went there and looked to see what they had for check cords and leather collars, I'm impressed! I have those style leather collars made locally for my dogs, they cost me $35, but, IMO there is no better collar. My first one was made in Kalispell, Montana years ago. The dog it was on died at 12yrs and wore that collar over 11 yrs, and when he passed I could have put it on another dog. The two I have on my dogs now have been on them four years now and no sign of wear at all. You guys looking for a good collar, what PFP has is the best your gonna find and cheaper than having one made.

Also I have never seen a check cord in a dog supply house that appears to be anywhere near the quality of that30' Mendota check cord. I am gonna get one next time I need one just to see if what he says about them is true. It has the snap correctly put on with a bowline knot rather than one of those steel clips.

I am really impressed!
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!