The road refresher bowl

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

The road refresher bowl

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Last May at the Brittany specialties in Cal they held an auction...Now there was a water bowl there that stated no spills yada yada yada

i went a head and bid on the package that included this Road refresher Bowl

Well last weekend it got the true test of tests...in the 5th wheeler as bob headed down a wash board bumpy dirt road the kind where everything gets jostled to the point of disarray trying to get to the trial we were going to...the whole time in the truck I was cringing as I just knew there was going to be water every where as yes the bowl was full..we missed the turn which caused us to go through a long section of bad road

When we finally reached the trial...the trailer was a mess from stuff that was on the couch now on the floor what was in grocery bags was every where but in the grocery bag...sodas were well shaken as in do not open for a while or if you did you took the outside

but the bowl pretty much stayed in place and it was dry all around the bowl

So have to say thumbs up on this bowl finally something that really worked as advertised ..

it also helps with Bobs older setter who when she drinks more lands on the floor then in her mouth she still dribbles but it is no where near as bad when she drinks out of this bowl as when she drinks out of a regular water bowl and it is fairly easy to keep clean

http://www.roadrefresher.com/ so here is a bowl that you can put water in take on the road and not have to dump out after each drink stop
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.