Kansas City Walking Field Trial and Hunting Dog Challenge

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Kansas City Walking Field Trial and Hunting Dog Challenge

Post by RoostersMom » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Ginny andrew and I for FB (2).jpg
Join us on February 22 and 23 at the James A. Reed Conservation Area for a walking field trial.

Field trial not your thing? New to the "dog games?" Well then come on out and join our Quail Forever Chapter for a Hunting Dog Challenge( two dogs in a brace, e-collars allowed, fun trial - 15 minute braces). This is a FUN Trial, with placements for the top dogs of the day (each day 10am - 3pm). Fun trial = no papers needed for your dog, bring that purebred who came from the shelter, or that oops litter pup that hunts great for you.

The Vizsla Club will have lunch available for a donation. To enter either one of the events, please see the website http://showmevizsla.homestead.com/events.html.

Be ready to have a fun time, walk along for a brace at the Field Trial, or enter your pup or hunting dog into our QF Hunting Dog Challenge.

Newbies Welcome - We'd love to show you the ropes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RoostersMom on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greatlawn

Re: Kansas City Walking Field Trial and Hunting Dog Challenge

Post by greatlawn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Elsa are you running a dog? I will be there with Toby. Will you be at the Heartland PF Banquet?

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Re: Kansas City Walking Field Trial and Hunting Dog Challenge

Post by RoostersMom » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 pm

I'm running the deal on Saturday and Sunday - but will likely have Jeff run our little GSP dog to give him something to do in between planting birds, etc. I am coming to your banquet and shot you an email yesterday to be sure to save a ticket for Jeff - I'll need one too, come to think of it. Since we have a life membership, we don't need the membership.