feild trail in nebraska

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
jeff shumaker

feild trail in nebraska

Post by jeff shumaker » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 pm

I am wondering what feild trails are going on around the southeast nebraska area. Or even kansas. Would like to run my 2 dogs. Thanks

nhachman

Re: feild trail in nebraska

Post by nhachman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm

http://www.nstra.org/nstra-regions.htm click on the Mid-West region for trials nearest NE

http://www.akc.org/events/search/blocks ... elect_all= AKC trials in NE

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:34 pm

If you are looking for hunting tests. The Lincoln Shorthair club will be putting one on at Denton Nebraska on October 6th. The Gordon Setter Club Of America will be putting on two hunt tests(1 Oct. 12th & 1 on Oct.13th) at Humboldt, NE. There are also some double /doubles coming up in Yates Center KS. later in Oct. Check the AKC web site under Event Search, click all future events, click hunt tests, and click on states you are interested in---you will have to sort thru and get the pointing breed ones. Good luck in whatever you run in--NSTRA, AKC field trials, AKC hunt tests, or NAVHDA tests (there's lots to do in the way of dog stuff :D )

jeff shumaker

Post by jeff shumaker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Thank you for the info. My 6 month old shorthair I want to run she is really showing me a lot. I think as a pup she would do ok. She points retrieves and backs my 7 year old english pointer. I am new to all the trails just thought they would be a good time.