2013 NBHA Northeast Regional CH

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

2013 NBHA Northeast Regional CH

Post by PntrRookie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm

The 12 O'clock FTC would like to invite you to our upcoming NBHA Northeast Regional Championship and accompanying derby stake, Located at Pine Island, near Portage, WI. The ad is scheduled to be in the March 9th issue of the American Field. Feel free to email or call me with your entries as soon as possible. Please include the dog's registered name, owner name, handler name and your phone number.

If you are in need of lodging, we have secured a discounted rate at the Day's Inn.
Days Inn Portage - N5781 Kinney Rd. - Portage, WI 53901 - Phone: (608) 742-1554 - Email: daysinnportage@gmail.com - attn: Brie
Room Rates:
2 double beds = $59.99 Plus an additional 10% off, if you mention you are part of the field trial at Pine Island
1 Queen bed = $54.99 Plus an additional 10% off, if you mention you are part of the field trial at Pine Island

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Re: 2013 NBHA Northeast Regional CH

Post by PntrRookie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 am

Follow updates on FB as well https://www.facebook.com/12OclockFtc

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Thank you Judges!

Post by PntrRookie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:35 am

We are proud to have secure two well respected and successful judges for our upcoming NBHA CH. Blake Kukar of Dancyville, TN has campaigned champions in the AA arena…CH Shadow’s Tennessee Kate, CH Survivor’s Little Bill, CH Ard Righ Justina, to name a few. If it is out at his place in ND/SD or in western Tennessee, Blake is a hard working amateur that knows what it takes to be a bird dog first and a champion as well. Our other judge is Rod Lein (pronounced “line”). Rod is also an amateur that has produced winners and champions in his own right. Rod has won from the woods to the barrens. His CH Electric Belle won the Region 19 Amateur Walking Shooting Dog CH – run on the Namekagon Barrens, and his CH Beaver Creek Lucy took the runner up title. Again, we are proud to have them come and put their watchful eye on our dogs!

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Update: I went to Pine Island today and walked the grounds. The snow coverage is less than 50% and on the east portion of the course, less than that. With the 10 day forecast calling for temps in the 40s, we should get a nice thaw. Therefore, our trial is on as scheduled and will be drawn a week from tomorrow - April 1, 2013 at 6:30. Please call, email or text me your entries. If you text or email, I will respond with a confirm, if you do not receive a confirm, that means I did not receive the entries. We would love to have you join us. Let me know if you have any questions.

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 am

We are proud to have secured a sponsor for our club trials. Trophy Athletic has come aboard and will be providing our awards throughout the year. They have been a loyal supplier in the past, but have "stepped it up a notch" this year. Please contact them for ANY of your award needs. Trophy Athletic

Trial is on and the draw is Monday night (April 1st at 6:30 pm)! Please call or email me your entries ASAP.

As stated previously, if you email or text me your entries, I will reply as a confirmation that I received it. If you do not receive a confirm, I did not receive your entry - then you should call and speak with me.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all next week!