Cowboy training pics from November.

12 Volt Man

Cowboy training pics from November.

Post by 12 Volt Man » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:53 pm

These pictures go back to November. My buddy took some pictures and I just barely got them from him. We were out on a pheasant hunt and took some time to give Cowboy some exposure to birds. This was at a friends pheasant club. We planted a pheasant to see what Cowboy would do.

Is there something in there?

Good sign, he is pointing and the check chord is loose.

Oh man, this pup has some style, look at how far his back legs are stretched out.

birddog

Post by birddog » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:39 pm

Sure looks good to me! The pictures on this forum are assume. One is better then the next. You can write it, sing it, or say it, but nothing sez it like a pretty picture. Looks like Cowboy is catching on fast. Nice job Greg.
Janet

birddog

Post by birddog » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:03 pm

The word was supposed to be awesome, not assume.

Hey Grant, under " Help Are We Missing Something " maybe you could add an "EDIT" button as a suggestion. I need one.

Janet

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:21 pm

birddog wrote:The word was supposed to be awesome, not assume.

Hey Grant, under " Help Are We Missing Something " maybe you could add an "EDIT" button as a suggestion. I need one.

Janet
Janet,
there is an edit buttton on the right hand corner of your post.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:42 pm

That pointer pup is a carbon copy of my pointer as a pup. Right down to the tip of the tail. He`s a cutie! I got one of your kids here Janet. Big hairy guy!
brenda

birddog

Post by birddog » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:42 am

Hey Brenda, pm me or email me. I would like to hear more about the dog you got from my kennels. I am still looking for that edit button. I will let you know when I find it. ....I FOUND IT!
Janet