training day 8/15/08

littleking

training day 8/15/08

Post by littleking » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:46 am

im well over the hump with bella, time to tighten up addie and keep working with bella.

shot 2 birds over addie, both good points and retrieves, shot 3 over bella, both flushes, and retrieve to hand...

last bird i tossed to flight over the pond, shot, it dropped in the water and bella was all over it... (miss i dont like to swim)

oh and i hit every bird while shooting!

unfortunately i only got pics of addie as shes the only one who can stand still lol

hard to shoot, control the dog and take pics

MTO4Life

Re: training day 8/15/08

Post by MTO4Life » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:59 pm

WOW... great looking dogs!!! Love the pointing.... Makes me miss my Britt who is in PA as I type...

WiskeyJaR

Post by WiskeyJaR » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:46 pm

beautifull dogs.

littleking

Post by littleking » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:56 am

thanks, i didnt get any pictures of bella... next time ill bring the wife to take pics... to hard by myself.

Addies just now bringing style into her point (doesnt matter to me as style never kills birds) but it sure is pretty!