New pointers and New summer camp

Wa Chukar Hunter

New pointers and New summer camp

Post by Wa Chukar Hunter » Sun May 08, 2016 6:54 am

Well, we are headed back to the prairies after being unable to for two years - I am so pysched about it. We have about 5-6 slots left and we are gonna fill up I am confident. I am taking 5 dogs to evaluate for my own string. 1 Brittany that we like and Denise co-owns with great friends.

Plus I was able to barter for two pointer pups 4-10 months of age. I will take 4 and the owner of the 4 in exchange for me working two of his - I get two - picks. It is a departure from my normal llewellin setters - although we will have plenty - I have only had them a couple days but I am sure 2 will be excellent bird dogs and two will be okay bird dogs - My goal was to find one or two trial dogs - but if that doesn't happen we have a back up - We are breeding our daughter of CH Rockstar Andy to CH Texas Wild Agin -

My young dogs have HOF breeding - Island Grove Brute, Guardrail (back a ways) Elhew Swanmi, Elhew HannaBelle, Elhew Sunflower, Elhew Sinbad, Elhew Snakefoot Dunns Fearless Bud, Millers Silver Bullett, etc Barshoe Brute

We'll see how it all works out but Timber Lake is gonna be beautiful to see once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v....index=1
"I swear a woman's breast is the hardest rock, the Almighty ever created, and I can find no sign on it." Bear Claw Chris Lapp

NC Quailhunter

Re: New pointers and New summer camp

Post by NC Quailhunter » Sun May 08, 2016 8:27 am

Sounds good. Are you going to update under thr rusty windmill so we can follow along. Havr a great summer.
I'd rather live on the side of a mountain, than wander through canyons of concrete and steel.

Wa Chukar Hunter

Post by Wa Chukar Hunter » Sun May 08, 2016 12:42 pm

More than likely but may have to change the name because there is no Rusty Windmill at the new camp

http://utrw.blogspot.com/

Thinking of Next to Firesteel Creek
"I swear a woman's breast is the hardest rock, the Almighty ever created, and I can find no sign on it." Bear Claw Chris Lapp

NC Quailhunter

Post by NC Quailhunter » Mon May 09, 2016 9:57 am

Looking forward to reading it.
I'd rather live on the side of a mountain, than wander through canyons of concrete and steel.