Which books/dvd's

Soldaat

Which books/dvd's

Post by Soldaat » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 am

First off thanks very much, Kninebirddog,RayGubernat and Don. I tried you're advice and he is running great now.

I'm looking to buy some training books/dvd's to help me train my Britt and Drahthaar. Thinking of maybe the Huntsmith dvd's and Smartfetch. I would appreciate any suggestions.
I tried Gundogsonline but they dont ship to S.A, any suggestions as to who else I can try?

Soldaat

Re: Which books/dvd's

Post by Soldaat » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Wow, I was just on Lion Country's website and what a great range of books/dvd's. Now i'm even more confused. Help please.

bossman

Post by bossman » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:20 pm

My favorite dvd is The Perfect Start/The Perfect Finish...Available through Gun Dog Supply and Dressler's Supply..Good Luck

SeniorCoot

Post by SeniorCoot » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 am

DVD's i only have tow Fowl dogs and Mike SWtewart- for books i have milner- common sense- Barlow-brit training for us dogs- dobbs/tri tronics-Wolter's- for intro-Top Dog-and some others- all OK but I really like 10 Min ret by John & Amy Dahl. i am NOT any sort of pro- have two labs at present having lost one in June- will breed my stud this week so new pup due in April.

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 am

HuntSmith Puppy I and II for the early days plus Perfect Start/Perfect Finish will cover a lot of ground.