FEED

Birdhunter1

FEED

Post by Birdhunter1 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:26 am

A buddyof mine and I were out and about today and ran across this feed, Black Gold performance blend at a feed/dog supply store and got 10 bags of it to try out. The guy talked highly of it and I've been reading up on it tonight and I looked at the "FOOD" poll and saw that a fe guys use it and love it. A few things I really like about it is it is made not too far away from where I live and the guy we got these bags from said he has then in his store often times within two days it leaves the plant and the bags are still warm. He said (since we were a good distance form home) that he would talk to the distributor and get us set up to get it from them at a very awesome price per bag if we buy a pallet at a time (which wer are wanting to do). My buddy has 7 dogs he feeds and ihav 3 so if we can get a pallet we will split it 2/3 1/3 if our dogs like it.

I am already pm'ing TAK and tfbirddog2 because I saw they use it but is there anyone else who uses or has used this feed an what do you think of it? We are getting the 26% protein 18% fat blend and like I said it will be 2-3 days out of the processing plant when we get it so the shelf life of it will be high.

TAK

Post by TAK » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:35 am

I do like it! The 26/18 Black bag has been my best product. I feed it also. I also feed the Signiture series think it is 31/21 metalic blue bag, 30/20 Red bag, and 24/20 Blue bag. For me it all depends what the tempetures are that I will run in. All season while guiding I will use the Black bag. Red meat base. If I have a trial in cold weather I will change some of my dogs over to the blue, and right before the trial and at the trial Red or Signature.
I have changed them back to back and then back and have not had a problem.
I like it and the price is good but as of the last eyar it has gained!

Birdhunter1

Post by Birdhunter1 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:44 am

Thanks TAK, I assume you got my PM about it?

TAK

Post by TAK » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:47 am

I wrote you a book!

Birdhunter1

Post by Birdhunter1 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:51 am

Thanks!