Update

Colleen

Update

Post by Colleen » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:52 pm

Just talked to my breeder with an update on my GSP pup. She's had her first shots now, and since she's 6 weeks she could technically come home with us but we're gonna give her another 2 weeks or so with mom and littermates (plus we're going out of town next weekend, leaving Fletch with friends...but I don't know that I'd impose on anyone to watch a 15 month shorthair AND a 7 week untrained pup, especially when they already have two goldens, yikes!!!)

A bunch of people who have gone to look at the pups so far have wanted the girl I have reserved--even the owner of the stud dog. Figure it can't be too bad to be getting the pup everyone wants!!

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:05 pm

Can't wait to see some pictures of her. I am shipping my pups out Wednesday...they're so cute, I hate to see them go! No more puppy kisses and breath til spring! :cry:

Rusti's Mom

Post by Rusti's Mom » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:19 am

Patty,
Love that picture.

Mine will be 1 week old tomorrow, so I can share some puppy breath with you.

Pat

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:26 am

Thanks Pat. :D That's Dakota...he's quite the pup. I'll miss him when he leaves, he's just like his Daddy!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:51 am

We had a miniature Dachshund growing up that visited our easter baskets before we woke up one Easter Sunday. She lived =) Us kids almost killed her though...

ward myers

puppies

Post by ward myers » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:38 pm

i would like to see pics as well,i have my hands full with my 7 pups
i have deposits on four of them from guys i have hunted with in the past ,they all have hunted over the dam thats all it took .
wifes missing her baby the 1 kept from lasts years litter .i sent her of to trainer ,i kid her & tell her shes at doggy boot camp
the pup is good enough to hunt with now but i want to run her NASTRA trials

Colleen

Because the only thing better than a gun dog...

Post by Colleen » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:21 pm

...is two gun dogs!!! Picked up our pup -Biscuit- on the (roundabout) way home from VA last night. She's a cute little ball of fire.

So far, Biscuit's training log consists of: we are working on "No." :lol: The little devil is sharp as a tack though. And she does relieve herself the second she sets foot outside, which is nice. Fletcher is slowly warming up to her and to the idea of not being an 'only dog.'

Posted a couple pics in the puppy section of the album.

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:53 pm

She is a cutie!! I think her and Fletcher will be the best of friends...they look pretty comfy on the couch! :D