Swollen Leg Lymph Node

Garrison

Swollen Leg Lymph Node

Post by Garrison » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:28 pm

Dog got his boosters today. Didn’t notice any side effects. We were at my parents property and he ran around most of the day with the the other dogs. Just got home and noticed a bit of a limp, one lymph node on his back leg is really swollen. Under the jaw and other leg seems normal. They have always been a bit bigger, vet noticed it when he was a pup but said it was nothing to worry about because they were both the same size.

Think it is a bit of reaction to the vaccines? Weird that only one is really inflamed.

Thanks,
Garrison
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
- Mark Twain-

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: Swollen Leg Lymph Node

Post by Sharon » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:49 pm

I see that you haven't had any responses. I can't help either. I'm sure you will be talking to the vet; let us know what the vet says if you can.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Garrison

Re: Swollen Leg Lymph Node

Post by Garrison » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:37 pm

Sharon wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:49 pm
I see that you haven't had any responses. I can't help either. I'm sure you will be talking to the vet; let us know what the vet says if you can.
Still swollen but the limp subsided, and no other issues. Plan on taking him in tomorrow.

Thanks
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
- Mark Twain-