jtcwces

SPORTMIX WHOLESOMES

Post by jtcwces » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:15 pm

GIMME YOUR PROS/CONS, GO............

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: SPORTMIX WHOLESOMES

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Don't know a thing about that particular product but I do know Sportsmix has been one of the very best feeds that is reasonably priced for years. Sportsmix and Diamond are probably the best two dog food companies as far as giving you the most for your money. A lot of trainers use them in their kennels along with Propac.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Carolina Gundogs

Post by Carolina Gundogs » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:30 pm

I used Sportmix for years with good results. I htought it was a very good food for the money.
The only reason I switched is because the local Tractor Supply did a poor job keeping it in stock and I finally got fed up enough to leave them.

pato y codoniz

Post by pato y codoniz » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:55 pm

ezzy333 wrote:Don't know a thing about that particular product but I do know Sportsmix has been one of the very best feeds that is reasonably priced for years. Sportsmix and Diamond are probably the best two dog food companies as far as giving you the most for your money. A lot of trainers use them in their kennels along with Propac.
The day has come that we actually agree about something regarding food.

Diamond isn't the best but it definitely gives the most bang for the buck in the $1/lb price range. I think that Native level 3 & 4 delivers at that price point as well.

The majority of our local trainers are running performance or extreme athlete. One told me that he's getting diamond performance for under $0.50/lb but he only does weekly purchases.