Loyall Dog Food Coupons

smoothbean

Loyall Dog Food Coupons

Post by smoothbean » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Here is a way you can save some money on a great dog food.
Log on for a special offer from Loyall
www.nutrenainfo.com/LoyallReferral
enter code: 30113
I have been feeding Loyall for several years now and have had great results. Energy levels a high and recovery times are low. Stool size and consitency are much better than they were on other feeds I have tried.
This is a great way to get a deal and give this food a try. It can be purchased at many farm stores such as Tractor Supply, Farm and Home Supply, Orschelins etc.. Any Nutrena dealer can get Loyall for you.

CHJIII

Re: Loyall Dog Food Coupons

Post by CHJIII » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm

My Orscheln's store will not take coupons printed off the computer. I cut them out of Gundog and PDJ. Anybody with any extra's please feel free to send them to me.

On a sadder note. I may have to dump Loyall and go on another dog food search. I spent years feeding my dogs ProPlan and they jacked up the price and cut the quantity enough times, that I couldn't deal with it.

Switched to Loyall. Now they've jacked the price to $37.99/40lbs at orscheln's. I need my dogfood priced .60-.70 cents/Lb. Right before the price increase I bought 20 bags at $26.99. I've got two left. With coupons and sale prices i should be able to get it back down to $27-$29/ bag. It just won't be reliable. I e-mailed the Nutrena rep for our area and she won't respond.

I'm open for suggestions........ I just love dog food threads.

cutty72

Post by cutty72 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm feeding Diamond with good luck so far. The Performance line is doing well and runs be about $26 a bad regular price, and on sale for around $22 from the local Fleet Farm.

CHJIII

Post by CHJIII » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Diamond is on my radar. I live 30 miles from where it's made. The Diamond Naturals create a major gas and runs issue around here. Won't go there. Which bag is the performance line?

A side note.... Been very happy with Loyall. Nine dogs and they all do really well on it. Hate to lose it.......but

cutty72

Post by cutty72 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Sorry, performance formula.

http://www.diamondpet.com/products/diam ... _for_dogs/

It shows a black bag here, but it's a purple bag in the store.

It's not in the "naturals" so you shouldn't have the same issues.
Last edited by cutty72 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brad27

Post by brad27 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 pm

CHJIII wrote:Diamond is on my radar. I live 30 miles from where it's made. The Diamond Naturals create a major gas and runs issue around here. Won't go there. Which bag is the performance line?

A side note.... Been very happy with Loyall. Nine dogs and they all do really well on it. Hate to lose it.......but
"Extreme athlete" is the one you are probably thinking of. The "high performance" is and good feed. It's a24/20.

cutty72

Post by cutty72 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

brad27 wrote:
CHJIII wrote:Diamond is on my radar. I live 30 miles from where it's made. The Diamond Naturals create a major gas and runs issue around here. Won't go there. Which bag is the performance line?

"Extreme athlete" is the one you are probably thinking of. The "high performance" is and good feed. It's a24/20.
Extreme athlete is in the "naturals" line. "performance" is a 30/20, the highest Diamond offers after the extreme athlete.

brad27

Post by brad27 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Extreme athlete is in the "naturals" line. "performance" is a 30/20, the highest Diamond offers after the extreme athlete.
Oops, I was thinking about the hi energy. It's the 24/20. :oops:

smoothbean

Post by smoothbean » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:47 am

CHJIII
I have sent this info on to my rep.. Hopefully it will help. I have had problems in the past also with Orschelns not taking coupons printed from my computer. I guess we can thank all the crooks in the world that print off duplicates for that. Anyway with the help of a Cargil/ Nutrena Rep. I found a mom and pop Nutrena feed dealer in my area that I could get Loyall from. I went there and gave it a try. I could by the Active Adult Formula there (all the time) for the price it was when it was when it was on sale at Orschelns and they would take the coupons that I printed of the computer. Not only did I save on the dog food but it is about 15 miles closer to me. I think you can also look on the Nutrena website for dealer locations. You may find a mom and pop feed store in your area that can get it. Let me know if you hear anything. If you want to pm me your name and contact info I will pass it along to my rep.

JMc

Post by JMc » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:11 am

Went from Loyall to PMI Exclusive and like them both...I drop down to the PMI Red Flannel Prime in off season and the dogs do great on it as well. Thanks for the heads up on the Loyall. It was great food but PMI sponsors my son's kennel and so I support that effort...plus I buy 6 bags and get the 7th free.

mcbosco
GDF Junkie

Post by mcbosco » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 am

Try Pro Pac Performance 30/20, with coupons and free bags it is in your price range. Simple food with high meat and fat content made by a company that has never had a recall. Any store that carries Sportmix or Earthborn either carries it or can order it. There is also a formula 25/16 that comes in 44lb bags for like $28. Same basic food chicken meal and ground corn. No corn gluten, no mystery ingredients just a pretty solid food.

Double check but I think every bag has a coupon inside and the 10th bag is free.

big steve46

Post by big steve46 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 am

CHJIII wrote:My Orscheln's store will not take coupons printed off the computer. I cut them out of Gundog and PDJ. Anybody with any extra's please feel free to send them to me.

On a sadder note. I may have to dump Loyall and go on another dog food search. I spent years feeding my dogs ProPlan and they jacked up the price and cut the quantity enough times, that I couldn't deal with it.

Switched to Loyall. Now they've jacked the price to $37.99/40lbs at orscheln's. I need my dogfood priced .60-.70 cents/Lb. Right before the price increase I bought 20 bags at $26.99. I've got two left. With coupons and sale prices i should be able to get it back down to $27-$29/ bag. It just won't be reliable. I e-mailed the Nutrena rep for our area and she won't respond.

I'm open for suggestions........ I just love dog food threads.

Orschelin is about 20% higher that a local, privately-owned feedstore. The owner gives me a few bucks off my Loyall AA also. There was a recent increase, but I'm still around .70 a lb.. So, check around for an independent store, and maybe you can work a deal.
big steve

CHJIII

Post by CHJIII » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Steve,

I've been looking, we had one open up here reently that only lasted a month before they shut down. something to do with not payiong their bills..... go figure.

I was hoping the Rep. would have got back to me and gave me a heads up on another reasonably close location. Don't mind a bit of a drive if I buy 10-15 bags at a time.

Chuck

displaced_texan

Post by displaced_texan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:22 pm

CHJIII wrote:Steve,

I've been looking, we had one open up here reently that only lasted a month before they shut down. something to do with not payiong their bills..... go figure.

I was hoping the Rep. would have got back to me and gave me a heads up on another reasonably close location. Don't mind a bit of a drive if I buy 10-15 bags at a time.

Chuck
I was gonna say try the dealer locater on their site... I'm paying $30 a bag at TSC for the Active Adult.
I have English Pointers because they don't ever grow up either...

big steve46

Post by big steve46 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm

CHJIII wrote:Steve,

Chuck

Maybe next time you are near the KC area you could stop by their main plant and work a deal, or call them beforehand to inquire.
big steve

southernblues

Post by southernblues » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I feed 4 cups to my 2 Britts everyday of the Diamond Premium and the groomer says their coat is some of the best they've seen. They never seem to tire in the field and I would say average amount of clean up in the kennels.

Hookadooka BirdDogs

Post by Hookadooka BirdDogs » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 pm

There is a new feed store opened on 11-15-2011 in SW Ohio, Rt. 32 Batavia, that is a Nutrena dealer. Their prices seem better than other stores such as TSC. They have a large firewood sales area outside.They offer bulk sales as well as single bags on just about every animal feed to be needed. You can check them out at http://www.Louiso.com/grow. Also their Cargill/Nutrena rep is Neil Bumgarner. He can be e-mailed at neil_bumgarner@cargill.com. He works out of Point Pleasant WVA
Pointed birds: If it's flyin', it's dyin'.

In 1969, the only woodstock I saw was on my M-14.

gspmo1

Post by gspmo1 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:45 pm

[quote="CHJIII"]Diamond is on my radar. I live 30 miles from where it's made. The Diamond Naturals create a major gas and runs issue around here. Won't go there. Which bag is the performance line?

A side note.... Been very happy with Loyall. Nine dogs and they all do really well on it. Hate to lose it.......but[/quot

Have you tried Black Gold dog food? Its made in central Missouri and I have had very good luck with it. I'm currently feeding the field trial blend 24/18 but have had good success with the 24/20 and 26/18. It is very well priced and no gassy issues like Diamond.

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Hooka the link doesn't work & I been all over Batavia today no feed store or firewood in sight.

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 am

Hooka I tried the new store out today,very nice store,very nice & polite sales clerk,just needs a little time to learn the brands & different formulas.They didn't have the High Performance formula & weren't aware of it,if I didn't confuse the Lady too much are checking into it.Prices the same as TSC no differnce but plenty in stock.

fishpond

Post by fishpond » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm

I've been feeding Loyall Active Adult to my three GSPs for about 3 years. They wolf it down look great.

When I started feeding it, it was $28.99 for a 40# bag.

The feed store I buy at in Liberty MO, went from $31 to $36 for a 40# in about 4 months. Went in with

the $5 coupon from GunDog Mag thinking I had a score and they had bumped the price $3. About the same time

I went to a Pheasant Forever Fun Hunt; the Pro Pac distributor was there and gave each dog a 16# bag of your choice.

I got 2 bags of "Mini Chuncks" I've now just bought my second 44# bag. the dogs eat it with the same enthusiasm and

still look great. The bonus, its regularly $26 for a 44# bag. Just got a $2 coupon from their website.

So far, so good; Guess we'll see.

smoothbean

Post by smoothbean » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

fishpond does that mean the last price was $39 for the Active Adult? I was just in our local TSC and it was $32.xx and the place I get mine from is cheaper than that. Where are/ were you getting it from?

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 pm

A Adult 40lb 29.99 at TSC or the new Feed store either one.Professional formula 50 lb 38.99 Don't know about High Performance 50 lb yet.

fishpond

Post by fishpond » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 pm

It is $35.99 for a 40# bag.

If my dogs don't do as well on this Pro Pac, I'll pay it.

whitetailhunter

Post by whitetailhunter » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Is this offer still good?

smoothbean

Post by smoothbean » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:04 am

Yep, spread the word!

Hondo

Post by Hondo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:59 pm

A bag of Loyall Active Adult at my local feed store is $33.95 + tax.

With the the $5.00 off coupons from Gun Dog Magazine the price drops down to $28.95 + tax which I think is a decent price for a really good feed.

Hopefully, Loyall continues with the coupons in Gun Dog magazine. Not that I would change based on price any way since I only have 1 dog, but it is nice to save some money where you can.

-Hondo
Last edited by Hondo on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smoothbean

Post by smoothbean » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 pm

If you go to the link provided and put in the promotional code I think you get three $5.00 coupons

BirdBuster

Post by BirdBuster » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 am

Not happy with Loyall service. Took a long time for a rep to respond to my email. There is no one close to me that sells Loyall dog food. Loyall has a rep and a truck that comes through my area. I asked if I could buy from them, since no one sold the food. They said no. With an attitude like that, the food will probably never be offered in my area.

smoothbean

Post by smoothbean » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Where are you located? Have you checked on the Nutrena site to find Nutrena dealers? It's a bit of a hiccup I have found with the site. If you have a Nutrena dealer they can get it if they don't carry it. PM me if I can help, I have a great rep. that wants to hear the negative along with the positive. If nothing else let me know where you are so I can send it on.