Insect bites?

GL

Insect bites?

Post by GL » Sat May 31, 2008 7:30 am

What to do if anything about what looks pretty darn uncomfortable on my female Britts belly and privates.

I don't know if these are ant bites or the flying gnats that eat me but it sure looks painful.

Goldy hangs out in the yard and lays around in the grass all day and is a mess down below. Guess the bugs like the warm moist spots but there are no bites where she has hair or in her ears.

Is there a repellant I could use that she won't just lick off and is there any kind of soothing salve or should I just let her deal with this herself.

I think it is flying gnats and the back of my neck and my own forearms are pretty eaten as well.

GL

natetnc

Re: Insect bites?

Post by natetnc » Sat May 31, 2008 7:39 am

found the same things this morning on my dog when she rolled over for a belly rub. there are a lot of pet safe insect repelant applications you can put out in your yard, my wife bought some last week, guess that will be a project for today. i think she got it at lowes.

MikeB

Re: Insect bites?

Post by MikeB » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 pm

I would treat the yard to kil anything that could be crawling around out there. Can you see any bugs in the grass?

FYI... Check out BUG OFF GARLIC from Springtime Inc. http://www.springtimeinc.com/
Come in a poweder you can mix with food or in tablets they just chew up. Works from the inside out to prevent fly, flea, tick, and many other insect bites.