new food

snips
GDF Junkie

new food

Post by snips » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:27 pm

Has anyone heard anything about a food called Showtime? I am trying some, 27-20. Price is right. I think it is SE, maybe from Al.
brenda

Sonny Hawkins

Post by Sonny Hawkins » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:00 pm

YES BRENDA----- Tommy at the feed store use to sell that brand. How did you like it? :roll: :roll: :roll: Sonny Looks like Iam one year and one month late on this one. :lol:
SON/STARR KENNELS
Son/Starr's Slick---1st Amateur Champion of NSTRA.

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi Sonny,

I'm pretty sure that Rick and Brenda are feeding VF Enhance Hunter's Edge right now. They feed Pride for a long time.

Best regards, Greg J.

Sonny Hawkins

Post by Sonny Hawkins » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:37 pm

Thanks Greg, I think that the PRIDE is better, but it has been a little hard to get here, something about shipping. What do you feed and why? :lol: Sonny
SON/STARR KENNELS
Son/Starr's Slick---1st Amateur Champion of NSTRA.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:51 pm

We tried the Showtime, it had pretty decent stools, but there was LOTS OF IT.
brenda

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:06 pm

Sonny Hawkins wrote:Thanks Greg, I think that the PRIDE is better, but it has been a little hard to get here, something about shipping. What do you feed and why? :lol: Sonny
I have swapped around among the "premium" feeds according to what I could get inexpensively. My thought has always been that they're pretty much the same.

I've fed ProPlan, Sam's Exceed, Wal-Mart Maxim (spelling?), Eukanuba, Canidae, Flint River Ranch, yadda, yadda.

Since this last little episode, and since I've found a good outlet for ProPlan, I'll probably just stick with it.

Bottom line: When they work, they all work. The ProPlan appears to always work. I've got way too many things to think about and don't want to think about my dog food as long as I'm getting it at a decent price.

Best regards, Greg J.