Overall shotgun

jcaff1019

Overall shotgun

Post by jcaff1019 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:19 am

I'm trying to figure out a shotgun that would perform fairly well in the upland fields, as well as in a duck blind. I've been looking at the super black eagle from Benelli. I like the looks and feel, and I'm a left handed shooter which limits my options on many semi autos (I can't stand the shell flying across my face). I'm willing to spend up to $2000 on a shotgun that I hope will last me a LONG time If I take care of it. I'd rather have one top notch shotgun, than two or three solid guns. Thoughts and opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timewise65

Re: Overall shotgun

Post by Timewise65 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:43 am

This season my adult son bought a Black Eagle left handed gun. He is an avid waterfowl hunter and also hunted Pheasants in North Dakota with it this year. He really likes the gun for waterfowl and upland also. He has a O/U Remington that he uses for sporting clays and upland until this year. Now he will only use the O/U for sporting clays....

Bennelli is the number one manufacture for Left handed guns....so check it out he got his at Cabela's and they had it in stock, in full camo!

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:48 am

Beretta A400 is now made left handed.

Devilscreekw

Post by Devilscreekw » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Go to Randy Wakeman's website and look at his preview of the new for 2017 Super Black Eagle 3. Apparently softer recoil than the SBE 2, and the Benelli click and Benelli thumb issues have been corrected. Just over 7 lbs. with 3 1/2" capability, and a great trigger. Full retail supposed to be $1999 US, so probably can be had a little cheaper.