Yildiz shotgun

yildizowner

Yildiz shotgun

Post by yildizowner » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:25 pm

I recently bought the Yildez 12 o/u and I am ready try it out. I have heard they have a little kick but thats ok. I also have a 20 o/u that i bought for my son. He took it to Montana and it did just fine for all that it was asked to do. For the money and what you get, this is a great deal and yes I have shot my brothers Beretta and the Yildiz back to back and they are very comparable. I know you Beretta guys will beg to differ but sorry folks Yildiz is a great buy. Happy hunting and watch your neighbor and your dogs.

ibbowhunting

Re: Yildiz shotgun

Post by ibbowhunting » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

from what i hear and read the yildiz is a good bang for your buck, but only avaliable through acadamy sports which only covers the southern states i trying to get one shipped to minnesota acadamy claims for tax reasons they will no longer do a ffl transfer :( i found a couple well used ones online, i'm looking for a 20 ga over and under NIB or very little use if anybodys got one let me know, good look with your yildiz, sorry about the rant.

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 am

Just make sure this doesn't happen to it. I called Briley and they stated to send the gun to them since they do the service work for Academy and then Academy would decide if the gun would be replaced or if the barrels would be fixed provided it was not my fault. All I was doing was shooting factory load 8 shot at dove. The gun is only about 5 years old and has been well maintained and cleaned. Guess we will see how Academy stands behind the Yildiz name. This was my 12 gauge. My 20 gauge still works like the day it was brand new and it is about 3 years old.

armand

Post by armand » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm

good luck let us no how u make out.

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 pm

yildizowner wrote:I recently bought the Yildez 12 o/u and I am ready try it out. I have heard they have a little kick but thats ok. I also have a 20 o/u that i bought for my son. He took it to Montana and it did just fine for all that it was asked to do. For the money and what you get, this is a great deal and yes I have shot my brothers Beretta and the Yildiz back to back and they are very comparable. I know you Beretta guys will beg to differ but sorry folks Yildiz is a great buy. Happy hunting and watch your neighbor and your dogs.
Lets be serious its a head hanger.