Browning Feathers

High Brass

Browning Feathers

Post by High Brass » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am

Anybody shooting a Browning 525, 625, or Cynergy 20 Guage Feather.

Please share your opinion both good and bad.

Thanks
Bob
Hard Scrabble Maggie
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

"[He] hopes to own a dog that has pointing instinct, and bird-finding brains. The dog that will hunt for you, not the dog you have to hunt for. The better type of English Setter....[is] the dual-type: Which means, the kind that are fit to shoot over in the field on game, and the kind that are fit to look at, or have about the home, the balance of the year and be appreciated."

George H. Ryman
Ryman Gundog Kennels

setterbud

Re: Browning Feathers

Post by setterbud » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 am

try this site, will get a lot of responses
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/index.php

Adam Dahlstrom

Re: Browning Feathers

Post by Adam Dahlstrom » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 am

I shoot the feather. Great gun could carry it all day. Actually got it for my wife to use. Something light for her to carry. I think I end up using it more. The kick is soft. I use it mainly for grouse and early phez. I like my red label better but it gets heavy carrying that around all day. The thing I don't like about it is it doesn't go back on safe when you open the barrels. Maybe I am just used to the red label which does this but at times I find myself walking with a gun that isn't on safe. The other thing would be that I would like to see it come with more standard chokes. No problems with the gun I guess just my personal taste on what I like and don't.