Early Father's Day present

omega58

Early Father's Day present

Post by omega58 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:02 pm

Picked up my new Verona 503 today at Gander Mountain. . . price jumped up $50, but they gave me the old price since I have had them looking for a while for a used one and told them I would buy a new one if nothing was found that I liked.

And here is my weim thinking duck season should be open now and wanting me to break in the new gun!!

dhondtm

Post by dhondtm » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:47 am

nice gun, love the picture with the ducks. priceless

portsider44

Post by portsider44 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:02 am

Congrats on the new gun. Besure & keep us updated on it. I have heard lots of good reviews on the Veronas.

Bird Dog 67

Post by Bird Dog 67 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:28 am

I've been looking at the Verona as well, just curious what did you end up paying for it? If you don't want to post it please message me. thanks!

omega58

Post by omega58 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:23 pm

Bird Dog 67 wrote:I've been looking at the Verona as well, just curious what did you end up paying for it? If you don't want to post it please message me. thanks!
I paid $729+tax. . .Gander Mountain also has a deal now where if you have a flyer that they sent out(am not sure if you need the flyer or not?), you get $100 to spend between June 19, July 19 in Ganderbucks.

I just bought some trulock chokes over the internet for it as well, I have heard that the aftermarket chokes are a lot better? I will find out.