Priorities??

weimdogman

Priorities??

Post by weimdogman » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 pm

I have a friend who I have helped train his dog and his son in laws dog. Friend and I have been hunting together last couple of years. I have had him on some great private land as well as some productive public areas. He is retired and his wife and friends enjoy camping on the weekends. I check in with him and see if he is hunting and where. He only goes to the public grounds I have shown him. I asked him to find some new spots for us to check out but nothing.
Now he was taking a second trip to go deer hunting with inlaws in a county which has lots of public ground. I said good luck and peruse the areas for pheasant hunting later. I check on how his trip went , shot a small buck. I asked about pheasants , he replies wasnt looking for any. I said hey I thought we talked about going back for birds? He replies not a priority. I replied no I suppose not but we did have the conversation. He says my priorities arent the same as yours. I politely wrapped up the call and made it my priority to block his #. That priority probably never crossed his mind.