opening day of Wi grouse season Pic

GRIFF MAN

opening day of Wi grouse season Pic

Post by GRIFF MAN » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:44 am

Here is a pic. of my 2y old WPG Belle. This is opening day of Wisconsin Grouse opener. We were out for 2 hours, it got real hot, and the cover was still full.

We had 9 birds flushed. 4 points. triple & three doubles it was a great day I shot twice and brought 1 back for supper :P

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:32 am

What part of WI did you go to? We usually head north to Pembine...have had good luck in the past, although didn't get a chance to get up there last weekend...my son had a hare scramble race. Hopefully this weekend, although duck season opens up. Decisions, decisions...not that I'm complaining. :)

GRIFF MAN

Post by GRIFF MAN » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:15 pm

Patty,

I hunt third birch tree from the second gravel road on the right :lol: :lol:

Am I cute yet ?

I know about the weekend being busy, duck hunting until noon and then woodcock.
What a problem to have, don't worry we can do it.

griff

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:24 pm

Oh yeah, you're a cute one for sure. :lol: :lol: You must mean that birch by the oak, if I'm not mistaken? :D

GRIFF MAN

Post by GRIFF MAN » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:05 pm

Patty,
Now you have it :wink: We need to keep our secrets ya'know!

Hey, by the way did Wildrose make it up by you? He said we was coming to WI and might stop by a few folks.

just wondering

Griff

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:14 pm

No, I haven't heard from him yet. He was supposed to be coming this way for some business before his pleasure trip, but I think that fell through. Last week he should've left for his visiting trip...from what he told me, he didn't have time to make it this far this year. :( It would be great to hook up with him and find some birds. :)