Grouse, woodcock, Phez hunt Video's AWESOME!!!

Ms. Cage

Grouse, woodcock, Phez hunt Video's AWESOME!!!

Post by Ms. Cage » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:31 am

Got a e-mail today from a puppy owner who purchased a pup from JJ x Cage. Noah Barnes has compiled segment of his grouse, woodcocks hunts and made a video . Noah did the same with his phez hunts. These are great!!! Video's should get your blood boiling for next fall.Noah's E mail to us.

It's been a while since I chatted with you, but I thought I would send along a couple of videos I put together of my 'Clyde' from last years hunting season. One of them is on the prairie, and the other one is in the grouse woods. I think you will be able to see what great dog he has developed into. In his second season I had more people tell me, 'That's the best grouse dog I've ever seen work', and he has only gotten better. Big range, big nose, big brains, great retrieve. He has it all. It's almost cheating to hunt grouse with him. If I could clone him I'd have three of them. He's a sweetheart in the house as well.

There are two dogs off your line in there. One is my Clyde, and the other is my friend Steve Shade's Deuce. She was in her first real season and has been very good as well.

I don't know what kind of internet connection you have, but if it's fast enough click the gear icon in youtube and set these things as high (720 or 1080) as you can and not get a choppy connection.
Take care,
Noah

http://youtu.be/8GVOfPdN_gk

http://youtu.be/g3Z3SC3QOLs

diplomat019

Re: Grouse, woodcock, Phez hunt Video's AWESOME!!!

Post by diplomat019 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 pm

yup. you were right. got my blood boiling for sure

Ms. Cage

Post by Ms. Cage » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:39 am

I like how Noah slowed down the video's so you see a nice slow rise of the bird vs. up and gone.

41magsnub

Post by 41magsnub » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 am

Ms. Cage wrote:I like how Noah slowed down the video's so you see a nice slow rise of the bird vs. up and gone.
Did anyone else get a little motion sick watching that part?

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:46 am

2nd video was awesome but I get "this video is not available" when clicking on 1st link.

MNTonester

Post by MNTonester » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:58 am

really enjoyed that. thanks for the post