Texas Buck 2006

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Texas Buck 2006

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:07 pm

While in Ohio was tortured by a main frame 10 pointer for the 3 plus weeks we were there this buck made his presences known via tral cam during the night. I can't wait to see this boy next year at my stand during the day time...SOOOO :lol:

Off to Texas we went...as we have clients who come to Texas for hunts who are tired of not getting drawn in AZ...Well we get here and unlike Ohio ...These bucks are chasing does big time....You literally do not know what is going to come through..been at this ranch for yeasr now and there are some boys that come trhough which no one has ever seen before....and I had this guy come through my blind the other evening So I continue my archery obsession with my AR31 with the Radial X weave topped with a 100 gr Muzzy.

Neat part is Where we are at is a 2 buck county....I still have the rest of this month...and should another one come by and taunt me or there was this one I saw last year never got a chance at him but if he is still here he is a freak...I might try for him also
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:14 pm

You GO GIRL! Nice buck!
brenda

midwestfisherman

Post by midwestfisherman » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:43 pm

Nice buck!! Congrats! :)
Image * Image

"Your best conservation tool is a well trained hunting dog"

glk7243

Post by glk7243 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:49 pm

Good job
Congrats
Gary

DaveyCroketJr

Post by DaveyCroketJr » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:46 pm

nice deer, a buddy i work with gets to hunt Texas and usually does reel well. Got myself two over my christmas break, nothing huge but they will work

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:50 pm

Now that is a wild one....

We saw alot of goofy ones this year had a few 4 on one side and a spike on the other or 3 and spike and they were spikes not broken

Nice job...
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:04 pm

The one with the palmated antler is interesting.

Both nice deer. My son and I got two about that size here in IL this year and a couple of bigger ones last year. Fun to be out there looking.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.