Sally

snips
GDF Junkie

Sally

Post by snips » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:43 pm

My sweet "Sally" took her first placement in a NSTRA trial today. She is a ball to run! (the gsp on Grants t-shirt.)
brenda

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:00 pm

Great job sally and Brenda!

TAK

Post by TAK » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:28 am

Grates Snip.

My Clown took a 1st and my little girl took a 3rd today. Just a bit more happy for Niki as she always has a problem with making it to trials.... Pups, Heat, and was pulled from this one because of a bad foot but I ran her anyway and she done great a little loose on the 3-4-5 bird but still done a great job! I will run her again Sunday and see what it brings.......
Good luck in the future!

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:22 am

Thats great Tak. There is nothing like the first placement on a young dog. I shot Sal out of a 1st her first trial. Rick has quit running females because when running Gambles Low Country Miss, (Fritz`s mom) she would knock him out of Regionals and Nat`l trials because of heat. Sal is the first I have run in YEARS, do`t know how long I can hang in there since I want to breed her to Fritz next heat in the spring. We`ll see....Good luck today, ours was just a Sat trial. We`re heading to tough Ky for a 3-day Thanksgiving then straight to Tx for a wk of wild birds.
brenda