Step 1 in a new drawing......

QCBirddogs

Step 1 in a new drawing......

Post by QCBirddogs » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:22 am

Here's a new picture starting to take life on the paper....

Phil
REO

Katies Dad

Post by Katies Dad » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:40 am

Looks like it is going to be really nice! I wish I could draw I can't even draw a stick figure right!

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:46 pm

gayla is SO dang talented!! this is just wonderful!!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:43 pm

wow!

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:25 pm

That's awesome! How long does she figure it'll take her to complete this project...is she going to keep it on paper or is it going to be a sculpture?

QCBirddogs

Post by QCBirddogs » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:34 am

That is Tank Sudie, recognize him?!

IT depends on how much detail she puts in around the dog as to how long it takes. The dog isnt the hard part for her, just whats aorund him or her. That was just that days work, should take another day or so she thinks.

This one is for me and will stay a picture for now. He is a dog I bred that is well along in his field trial career.

When she does them for others folks, Time is a factor usually. This one could keep growing and growing, never know!!!

Phil
REO

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:39 am

well of course... by the "tank" on his side :) is he out there will y'all now? are the pics ever in color, or all in b & w? how big are they? you know eric will need some smart looking decor for his office pretty soon, and i was thinking........

QCBirddogs

Post by QCBirddogs » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:54 pm

Sudie,

She likes to do pencil drawings, or Bronze of course!

Start taking pictures of the dogs on point, MANY of them! Pick your favorite and send it to her....along with several detailed pics to show features! she wouldn't mind seeing some action shots of "DORK" anyway!

She came up with an idea of making chocolate and cookie molds of different breeds. She is researching it now!

Eric might need that Blind retrieve statue, or even the one of the shorthair on his desk.......and the shorthair bookends might be a nice touch! Hint Hint!

Phil
REO

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:38 pm

oohhh, BOOKENDS!! good call!! and the blind retrieve would look SO amazing in there as well.... but I want the DK for our house!!!! and phil, the NEW nickname (since we agreed not to use the D word) )that eric uses is "MEISTER D." :lol: hurry up and graduate eric.... i need to decorate your office!!