NA Prize I WHV

Konza Vadasz

NA Prize I WHV

Post by Konza Vadasz » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:39 am

One of the pups from our kennels, Konza Vadasz' Flanders Poppy did his NA last week in the Pacific NW chapter, and scored a Prize I, 110 pts.!
We are very proud of him, and his owner, who's new to NAVHDA. This was David's first test ever. What a great way to start!
Flanders' sire is Quodian's Ishan and dam is Vizland's Tip-Toe Tulip. This was only our second litter, and the first for both Ishan & Tulip. Flanders is the second or third Konza Vadasz WHV to test, and the first to earn a prize I. Flanders & David were fortunate to be able to work with an excellent professional trainer in the Portland area & all their efforts really paid off.
We'll be testing our pup from the litter, Bluebell (Belle) in OK in November and hope she'll do as well as her brother. I'm still working hard to become a better field trainer, so as not to be a handicap to these great dogs! :lol:

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:12 pm

Congrats!

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:23 pm

Congratulations on your pup and good luck on his sister! :cheers:

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:26 pm

Congrats! It's always cool to see a pup and a new owner do well in competitions.. sort of like an inspiration. :D
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

Konza Vadasz

Another NA Prize I WHV

Post by Konza Vadasz » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:50 pm

Wahoo! Another Konza Vadasz WHV earned a Prize I on his NA test last weekend in NE...112 pts. perfect score!
Hats off to Konza Vadasz' Coopers Creek & his owner, RichardS. of Keller, TX.