On our way.....

Karen
GDF Junkie

On our way.....

Post by Karen » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:47 am

...hopefully to our next dual champion. Forrest (Woodland's Forrest Fire who is DC Britt Haven's Blaze of Glory x GCH Hope's Dream Weaver) finished in the show ring last weekend and will be leaving to head south in a couple weeks to be broke. He's been in and out of training since he was a pup so he's got a good foundation on him, with a few juvenile placements, so hopefully we'll get good reports from the trainer!

Oh! And did anyone happen to notice NoJenny in the Christmas American Field issue? Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks?

This one may also be our next dual :D
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: On our way.....

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 am

Way Cool ...Congratulations

My American Field always get to us late :( I have to wonder if the mail carrier isn't reading them first LOL :lol:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

DonF
GDF Junkie

Re: On our way.....

Post by DonF » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Congratulations! Very nice job on the hair cut too!
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!