Top Gun Lady Daysha MH

JeremyS

Top Gun Lady Daysha MH

Post by JeremyS » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 pm

I just got word from Kentucky that my girl Daysha just finished her Master Hunter. It sounds like the judges were tough, only giving out a handful of passes all weekend. She was 5 for 6 in tests prior to this weekend, but it had been 3 years since she ran a test. Didn't get passes yesterday. She was clean on her first run and then took a step on the call back for her honor. Second run she found 6 birds and it sounded like the handler gave her a whoa at some point, not sure if it was on a bird or the honor, but regardless no pass there. First run today was another step on the honor. Last run today she was clean though and got her last pass. A big thanks to Jeff Chapman for polishing her back up quick after 3 years being a guide dog. And also to Scott (sorry, don't know your last name) for handling her. I am super excited for the litter we will be having with her this summer.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Top Gun Lady Daysha MH

Post by ACooper » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Congrats Jeremy, sounds she has done really well.

bb560m

Post by bb560m » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Congrats - what type of range does she have? Ever put her in a field trial?

JeremyS

Post by JeremyS » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Thanks. No field trials for her. She is a closer working dog and I will admit that she doesn't have enough style to be competitive in field trials. We picked Karl to breed to for a reason. :wink: