Here's a different twist...

Country-Side Breeders

Here's a different twist...

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:00 pm

I know this isn't dog related, but everyone needs to take some time off and play...my son did just that today at his 1st motocross race (he usually does the harescrambles) and I had to show him off, he's just 9! :D

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:44 pm

Wow! :!: :!: :!:

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:25 am

Do you have any bigger pics?

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:12 pm

This should be better:

I gotta give the little guy a lot of credit...he was up against 30 other riders and just a few weeks ago, he got hit hard enough :evil: that he was sent flying off his bike and loosened up his boots..luckily he ended up with just bruises but the bike needed some repairs! He's got a lot of courage to get back on again. :D
Last edited by Country-Side Breeders on Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:23 pm

Is it just my computer (and SLOOOWWWWW connection) that isn't showing me the bigger picture, or is it happening to everyone?

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:27 am

I can't see the picture either... that is... until...

I right-clicked the broken image icon and selected "view image." This usually makes it so that you view JUST the picture in a seperate window (and can thus see the exact location in the address bar of your web browser). When I brought it up like that, the picture showed in its full form, and then when I came back to the webpage it was showing there too since it had been logged in the cache of the browser.

So, in short, just right-click the image and then click "view image" and that should solve your problem.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

QCBirddogs

Post by QCBirddogs » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:39 am

WOW, pretty cool for the young man!

It sure brings back memories of my youth, I raced for several years.

Phil
QC