NA Prize One

AG74

NA Prize One

Post by AG74 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Just gotta brag on my GWP, Blaze, a little. He earned a 108 NA Prize I at the Treasure Valley NAVHDA test yesterday! I couldn't be prouder. Mostly went to the test with little to no expectation and lots of curiosity on how it would go. Thanks again to the gang at Treasure Valley NAVHDA in Caldwell, ID for putting on a great test!

Al

Crystal kennels

Re: NA Prize One

Post by Crystal kennels » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Big congrats!!!!

Judy
German Shorthaired pointers proven on wild birds and in competition

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Well done! Are you planning on going for the UT?

AG74

Post by AG74 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks for the congrats! I hadn't thought too much about UT - I'll probably see how this hunting season goes and go from there. I don;t really hunt waterfowl, so some of the UT events would be a bit out of my realm and maybe more than I want to teach the dog. But who knows, maybe I'll find out he is easier to train than I think and try a run at it!

Munster

Post by Munster » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 pm

AG74 wrote:Thanks for the congrats! I hadn't thought too much about UT - I'll probably see how this hunting season goes and go from there. I don;t really hunt waterfowl, so some of the UT events would be a bit out of my realm and maybe more than I want to teach the dog. But who knows, maybe I'll find out he is easier to train than I think and try a run at it!

Big congrats!

QUestion, did you have fun? Did you meet alot of neat and helpful people? SO what if you dont do water fowl! You will have just as much fun training for the next level. Duck search is pretty much a breeze. Most of the time with these dogs you just have to point them in the right direction and watch them go! Thsat is almost the best part of training a duck search. Send the dog, pull out a lawn chair and a beer and enjoy the view.

What ever you decide, have fun and good luck!
http://www.huntwithamunster.com

Dealer for Dogtra, Ruff Tuff and Mud River Need a product, just ask.