Brit has 0 points to go.. New FC!

jetjockey

Brit has 0 points to go.. New FC!

Post by jetjockey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 pm

To say Im pretty excited right now would be an understatement. My little 30lb Brit finished her FC yesterday at 2 years and 5 months old. She had her major win 3 weeks ago and would have been an FC at that time, but we didn't run her as a puppy. She didn't make us wait long though. The best part was that my wife and I were there to see it, and our little pup really made us proud. The fact that she's with a pro and has to run against his other dogs, and other pros, makes it even sweeter. All but her derby points came from adult placements.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Brit has 0 points to go.. New FC!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:44 pm

jetjockey wrote:To say Im pretty excited right now would be an understatement. My little 30lb Brit finished her FC yesterday at 2 years and 5 months old. She had her major win 3 weeks ago and would have been an FC at that time, but we didn't run her as a puppy. She didn't make us wait long though. The best part was that my wife and I were there to see it, and our little pup really made us proud. The fact that she's with a pro and has to run against his other dogs, and other pros, makes it even sweeter. All but her derby points came from adult placements.

All the more earned :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 pm

CONGRATS!
Bruce Shaffer

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
Mark Twain

Bruce, Raine, Storm and GSP's
Almost Heaven GSP's
"In Search of the Perfect GSP";)

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

That is awsome!!!! Congrats!
brenda

GrayDawg

Post by GrayDawg » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 am

Well done.......... and only 2.5 years old to boot?!?!?! Fantastic !!

Rob
May all your dog's points be productive & your arrows avoid all timber