New Champion!!!

MTO4Life

New Champion!!!

Post by MTO4Life » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm a HAPPY guy!! Pending AKC confimation, my girl, Sharptail's Alladin's Princess, aka- Jasmine, became a show champion today, picking up the last point needed to finish. She had an awesome run, with 3 majors in a row leading up to this. Hats off to Helen Riggle of the Wild Mtn Brittany gang, and to Linda McCartney-Roy and her daughter Kristyn for making this happen. I couldn't be more proud, or appreciative of the work you put into making her a champion. Many thanks. As well, many thanks to Andre Coulombe (aka- Maverick on this forum) for having such a great litter, to get such a high quality of Brittany!

Here's a picture of her from a few shows ago at the Mountaineer Kennel Club (I don't have pictures of her majors or her finish yet).

Last edited by MTO4Life on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick

Re: New Champion!!!

Post by Maverick » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Huge congrats to you and Jamine!! You had a great team to help you get it done and she could not have been in any better hands.

Andre
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

wirehog

Post by wirehog » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Congratulations and well done! That's a beautiful Brittany. Image
Jim

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost...
Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill...
It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish...
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world...
--J.R.R. Tolkien--

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Awsome! A class act!!!
brenda

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Way to go. Sure is a sweet looking Brit that looks like she can move as I am sure she will prove this fall.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Congratulations on your new CH girl Travis. It was a fun run with your girl....especially having this dynamo of a FIELD dog stealing those majors back to back from the show people :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:
If you all may remember I put Jasmine's first point on her almost exactly a year ago with a nice BOB win at the St Clairsville, OH shows. When Travis picked her up from her Fall field trial circuit last Oct I made him a deal he found hard to resist....let her finish her bench Championship and I'd discount his training bill when she came back for the formal breaking process :twisted:

Well....he dutifully started her in conformation classes this past Jan and in Feb we met up with him in Erie for winter shows up there and a weekend of snow time fun. Travis put the next two points on her himself that weekend beating my Beans girl and we had a GREAT time. Travis has all the makings of a really good show handler...but sssshhhh....don't tell him that it will probably embarass him. :wink:

Jasmine came back in to us for her breaking and summer camp wild bird training right around the 4th of July and is headed out to KS with hubbie is two weeks......

Suffice to say it has been a whirlwind month and now Travis has his first AKC bench CH. It was really a team effort with my friend Linda McCartney-Roy handling her to back to back SPECIALTY Majors and then her daughter Kristyn finished her this weekend with another major win and WB at the Ohio Brittany Club's supported entry today. All I did from July 4th to today is bathe and groom her :!:

Congrats Travis!

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 pm

PS....the girl in the picture is Stephanie Russell....Linda's PT kennel/show help who showed her too!!! We all had a hand in Jasmine's success :) Couldn't have done it so fast without Linda, Kristyn and Stephanie!!! Just goes to show that true TEAMWORK can really get things done. :D

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:55 am

Awesome Job

Congratulations
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

1vizsla

Post by 1vizsla » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 am

Congrats! 2009 is proving to be a great conformation year for us field dogs! :D

Carla

jetto

Post by jetto » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:19 am

Congratulations Travis and All Involved! Kristi

WingmanCA

Post by WingmanCA » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 am

Congrats!

I believe that's one of the dogs I saw in KS in late December with the Riggles.

Now go get that FC title.

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am

No I don't believe it was Jasmine you met. You met Jasmine's SIRE...Jeb. :wink: :wink: Jassie was at home in Canada enjoying the couch and fireplace I'm sure.

MTO4Life

Post by MTO4Life » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Kiki's Mom wrote:.... Jassie was at home in Canada enjoying the couch and fireplace I'm sure.
Sounds like you know my dog!!!! Any luxury in life she can get, she'll take!!!