vom Erntemond Deutsch Kurzhaars

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Kurzhaar

vom Erntemond Deutsch Kurzhaars

Post by Kurzhaar » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:12 pm

I have been slowly working on my website and have enough finished to start leeting people know about it. There is much to be fixed and added, though. Please take a quick look. If you have any comments please let me know.

www.vomerntemond.com

Jim Smith

honeyrun

Post by honeyrun » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:41 pm

Jim,

FYI, here is a typo for you to fix.

we regularly use out dogs to recover

This comes from your About Us page.
Cindy Stahle
Honey Run Shorthairs
Honey Run Hounds

Home of:
CH Baretta Vom Otterbach, MH, CGC, NA1, UTII, D1, AZP1 (GSP-German Import)
AM/Can CH Honey Run's Shifting Gears, MH, NAI (GSP)
CH Honey Run's Impressive, JH, NAI (GSP)
BPIS CH Windkist's Stealin Hearts (Beagle)
GrCH Windkist Branston Talk About Me (Beagle)
CH Lanbur Windkist Rosalinda (Beagle)
Breeder of:
VC, CH Honey Run's Puck, MH
BIS, BISS, CH Honey Run's Spittin Image, CD, MH, UTI(2xs), NAII
FC Honey Run's Hannah Barbara, MH
and many others

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:27 pm

it looks really neat!!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:30 pm

Nice job Jim!

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 am

Hi Jim-
Looks to be the start of a nice site...easy to see, not a lot of clutter, and easy to navigate around. I went to all the pages and found a few typos:
On the home page... We are rebuilding out (our) website, please excuse our mess
On the About us page... He is also a (I don't know this, but should there be an "A" here? I don't test German tests so I'm not sure...sorry if it's correct) Verbandsrichter approved to evaluate dogs
Also on the About us page... is in the midst of his Apprenticship (ApprenticEship) to be a DK Formwertrichter
On the News page... However, on Saturday he could not resis(T) the quail walking in front of him

I would also suggest not putting where the kids go to school or the location and would only mention that they attend "a" vetmed childcare...not mentioning the "the" so that it isn't address specific (although I can see how there wouldn't be one on every corner and that it is quite possibly the only one around, but someone not from the area would find it easier to find it that way)...can't be too safe these days. By the way, is that childcare center focused on vet med for kids or is it a regular daycare center in the school that your wife attends? That's pretty interesting that there is a childcare center there, if it's vetmed centered for kids as well. :D