New (old) Llewellin Setter Kennel Website

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
just_grousin

New (old) Llewellin Setter Kennel Website

Post by just_grousin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm

A new site for Nimisila Creek Kennels.

Check it out: http://www.nimisilacreekkennels.com

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:12 pm

Great looking website, wonderful looking pups......Congrats :D

just_grousin

Post by just_grousin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 pm

Well, the Witner's did all the work for those great puppies... I am just a Llewellin Setter lover--and the website designer that put together the site!

Thanks

highcotton
GDF Premier Member!

Post by highcotton » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:00 pm

FRom a fellow Llewellin breeder....Great site, I love Royacelle dogs.

just_grousin

Post by just_grousin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:15 pm

It's an honor to make your acquaintance. Thank you for the kind compliment. I completely understand your liking of the Royacelle lines!

Speaking of pedigrees, I just obtained a pup whose dam has the same dam & sire of your Willie? Perhaps they were litter mates? (I really hope I am speaking with who I think I am speaking with!). Anyway, this is my first Llewellin with these particular lines (I have quite a few!) . The pup is just 9 weeks and really showing great promise. Brilliant pup doing things that I have not seen in a pup this age before...

I am also obtaining a pup out of the Witner's breeding. Hoping for a future breeding pair out of these two... but, only time and good training will tell.

Thank you, again.

highcotton
GDF Premier Member!

Post by highcotton » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:37 pm

Glad to meet you as well.

Yes, I have had several of the Sam and Whitney pups. IMO they are some of the best of the Bondhu lines. They are a little more dog than many Llewellin people want but that's why I like them. Wilbur's Jake dog also produces some real nice puppies from Olen's Babe. Although they don't quite have the horsepower of the Sam/Whitney pups they have a ton of point and long range noses. I have had good success crossing them with my American lines.

Most of my young dogs now are Royacelles and Blizzards or a combination thereof. I did get a nice litter this year from Josh and another of the Sam/Whitney females. I kept a male from that litter to look at for awhile.