New Dog Training Web-Site

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
LarryLowell

New Dog Training Web-Site

Post by LarryLowell » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:08 am

Just wanted to share with everyone my new web-site : www.PointingDogTrainer.com

Over the years I've worked hard to breed quaility German Shorthair Pointers with great sucess. Also over the years I've worked hard at helping new dog owners as well as more expeienced dog people, train their dogs, by hosting dog training groups and hosting training days and overall giving as much free help to other hunters wanting to train their own dogs.

Through lots of pray and thought as well as family and friends support I've decided to start training dogs for other hunters as a Pro. You can view my new site at : www.PointingDogTrainer.com

The site is new so if you see any problems please let me know so I can fix it ASAP, Thanks

Larry Lowell

Maurice

Post by Maurice » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:12 am

Larry your website is 1st class. You will do well as a pro, enjoy the ride.

Maurice

bobman

Post by bobman » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 am

Nice site and one of the things that I liked was your rates are clearly stated and what the dog will dog for the money when you get done with it is also clearly stated.

Thats something most sites do not do.

Best of luck with it I bet you will do well.
currently two shorthairs, four english pointers, one Brittany, one SPRINGER a chihuahua and a min pin lol

littleking

Post by littleking » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 am

great site, try using re-sized pictures instead of scaling them down as it takes 10x longer for the pictures to load than the content

same with the thumbnails, actually create them, dont scale the pictures down

LarryLowell

Post by LarryLowell » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:58 am

Thanks guys.

LittleKing, I will mention that to my wife, shes the webmaster for the site. I go on-line, but I'm not real bright when it comes to computers. We have DSL and everything opens fast, but agian I will see what she can do.

Larry

arrowbanshee

Post by arrowbanshee » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:06 am

Larry - WOW, that is a great web site and as already stated above, I really like how you put the prices on there and exactly what you get for the money...Good luck

Casper

Post by Casper » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:51 pm

That is a big step Larry. I hope you have great success as a Pro trainer

ca_quail

Post by ca_quail » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 am

I love your new web site, and i like how you can view the dogs in training and the training stages you offer.
I can't wait until the pups are born.
(i'm buying a male pup from larry)
Luicci

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Larry,

That's one great looking and easy to follow website...Congrats :D