Treeing Feist Squirrel Dogs

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Squirrel_Hunter_Gray

Treeing Feist Squirrel Dogs

Post by Squirrel_Hunter_Gray » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:46 am

All:

My name is Marc Gray. My girlfriend (Beth Kintz) and I raise, train and hunt Treeing (aka Mountain) Feist Squirrel Dogs. Our website is:

Marc and Beth's Outdoor Adventures - Treeing Feist Squirrel Dogs
http://squirrelhuntergray.tripod.com/

While we predominantly do what is referred to in the squirrel dog world as "pleasure hunting" (recreationally hunting for meat) but we are beginning to attend hunts and field trials when we can.

These events are sanctioned by either the National Kennel Club (NKC) or the United Kennel Club (UKC) and usually consist of a hunt (casts of dogs scored against one another by treeing wild squirrels), treeing contest (captive game), and conformation bench show. Many events also have an evening coon hunt and raffle items. A dog may accrue championship points toward a Champion Title in the different events.

We enjoy talking dogs with folks. We are expecting a litter of pups some time in July as well. Thanks for reading.

Your friend in feist,

-Marc Gray

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:05 am

Nice website,

You guys sure get around..... :D

Squirrel_Hunter_Gray

Post by Squirrel_Hunter_Gray » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:38 pm

Thanks Todd. We're glad you enjoyed our site.

As far as getting around, we do what we can! :wink: