Nevada hunting forum

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
RSNK61

Nevada hunting forum

Post by RSNK61 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:13 pm

Come check us out its new, all our welcome not just for Nevadans www.nevadahunters.com

DKRick

Post by DKRick » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Interesting. I did go login and looked at recipes first? Hmm cooking jackrabbits. I shall stop in a see what you are cooking once in awhile. I hope you enjoy running the forum and good luck with it.

Rick

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:49 pm

How's that recipe for venison jerky? I've got some flank steak I need to thaw and start cutting into strips. Sounds good. :D
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

RSNK61

Post by RSNK61 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:43 pm

Thanks for checking us out. I hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions would be appreciated. As for those jack rabbit recipes I have to say I have never tried them never thought of eating one of those things. The venison jerky I have tried and it is outstanding.

DK just checked your website out very nice. I love looking at pics of dogs.

DKRick

Post by DKRick » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:47 pm

I am with you I love checking out web sites and seeing people that take pride in their dogs. Thank you for the comment.

I will be on the forum once in awhile.

Thanks.
Rick

Casper

Post by Casper » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm

I am logged in :wink: :wink:

Thanks for the link 8) 8) 8)

RSNK61

Post by RSNK61 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Hope you all are enjoying it Thanks for coming on board